In 2017, Forest2Market will launch an International Index (I2) that will provide producers and consumers of wood raw materials a global perspective of market dynamics and their competitive positions in the global market place. I2 will include the following data and analytics:
- Raw material pricing by country and region for both export and domestic logs and chips
- Cost structure and pricing comparisons by log dimension and quality
- Supply chain operating stump-to-mill costs by region
- Price trends reported regionally in US $ per m³
Forest2Market’s award-winning content—news, analysis and commentary on issues affecting forest products industries in North America (US South, Western US and Canada, the Great Lakes region of US and Canada and Eastern US and Canada), South America (Brazil and Chile), Europe (Scandinavia, the Baltic States and Russia) and Australasia (Australia and New Zealand)—will also be included.
Delivered through SilvaStat360, Forest2Market’s new business intelligence platform, all I2 data and analytics will be available online and accessible with individual login credentials. Through SilvaStat360, customers can also access Forest2Market’s proprietary regional datasets as well as non-proprietary macroeconomic and market-related statistics. In addition to the service’s standard data visualizations, subscribers can filter and query data to answer specific market-related questions.
To launch in 2017, we need the most forward-thinking companies in key regions to sign up for the service and provide data. What are the benefits of being an early adopter?
- You will be a trail blazer in the industry, one of the first to benefit from the quality and quantity of the report’s data and analysis. You will enjoy a competitive advantage as a result.
- You will be a key influencer, helping to shape the contents of the service.
- Reports are available at a reduced cost for the duration of the development period.
Forest products companies compete for customers globally, a dynamic that is only going to become more complex and competitive. Understanding the wood raw material costs of your competitors and the supply chain dynamics at play in their local markets provides insight into their costs and therefore their pricing strategies. The comparative index also increases your understanding of your own cost position in the global marketplace, a foundational insight for building go-to-market strategies. With the global insight available through Forest2Market’s International Index, subscribers gain strategic advantage in today’s rapidly changing marketplace.
Contact Gordon Culbertson for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org +1 541 285-3288